Wednesday, July 28News That Matters

What sort of visa is required for US citizen to do a work exchange in another country?

I'm researching some work exchange opportunities. I'm a US citizen. According to most of the sites I've seen, it's my responsibility to attain a visa. I've tried googling but am still without a clear answer. I know for example a tourist visa is good for 90 days. If it's work exchange "volontourism" does this mean a tourist visa is sufficient? If anyone has done this, I'd be happy if you could send me a link that details the visa obligations. Thanks so much for you help!

submitted by /u/Friendly-Frosting291
[link] [comments]

Leave a Reply