Saturday, June 19News That Matters

Surge Protector With 110v – 240v Electronics?

Hi all, I'm going to be traveling from the US to the Netherlands for about 2 years, give or take, and was going to bring two electronics. My understanding is that in the EU, they use 230v at 50hz.

My question was if I could use a surge protector like the following:

With a USB-C laptop charger and an eGPU enclosure whose internal power supply both reads "110v-240v, 50-60hz".

This should be possible without a voltage converter, correct? This means that both electronics are usable in American 110v environments as well as EU 230v environments?

Thank you r/Travel for your assistance! 🙂

submitted by /u/fragrancelikehome
[link] [comments]

Leave a Reply