Good morning everyone! We are 3 Greek friends planning our trip to Andalusia for the following summer. We have made a first initial draft of our plan and we would love the opinions and recommendation of local population and fellow travellers.
We are quite novice so don't held back.
Tour de l’Andalusia
Seville ( 2 nights over – July 31, August 1)
- Catedral de la Sevilla
- BONUS: Iglesia Colegial del Salvador
- Real Alcazar
- Parque de Maria Luisa – Plaza de Espana
- Barrio Santa Cruz
- Royal Maestranza de Caballeria
Cordoba ( August 2)
- La Mezquita
- Juderia de Cordoba
- Alcazar de los Reyes Christianos
Granada ( August 3)
- Albaicin and Mirador of St.Nicolas
- Capilla Real de Granada
- Catedral Santa Maria de la Encarnacion
- El Banuelo
- The Alcaiceria
Drive through Frigiliana
Malaga (August 4, 5)
- Alcazaba de Malaga
- Picasso Birthplace
- Mercado de Atarazanas
Marbella (August 6)
REST & RELAX
One of the east side beaches to pass the day and recharge.
Stay the whole day there (Rock of Gibraltar, St' Michael's Cave, Cable Car, etc.)
Cadiz (7 August)
Possibly spending the morning/afternoon in the beach (Costa de la Luz or Playa de la Victoria)
Flight back to Athens
20:20 – 22:00 Seville – Barcelona
23:20 – 04:00 Barcelona – Athens
1) We plan to rent a car, but would the trip be possible by bus or local transportation?
2) Anything obvious we seem to miss? What would you add?
3) Is it a demanding program? What would you remove?
4) Any travel tips? We plan to stay in hostels to be able to enjoy the nightlife and meddle with people.
Thank you in advance!